Follow the links to see more about our age specific programmes:
We are guided by Te Te Whāriki, our Early Childhood Curriculum and children's individual learning dispositions.
Develop key life skills your child needs, including:
- Emotional resilience and self-control
- Consistent and predictable behaviour
- Memory capability
- Social interaction and awareness
- Communication skills
- Physical and mental coordination
- Logical and abstract thinking and reasoning
With a team of permanent relievers we ensure consistency of care even when teachers are away.